Followers

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

This really is sucky. It all became worse when the paper was given to the 4 of us. We looked intently at the paper, each wondering how nice it would be if we were on the bus with them. Looking smart, cool, gorgeous, pretty.. I cant believe i missed i out again. Sec 3 beginning, it wasnt mine again. Sec 3 end, it slipped through my fingers again. And now this. The day became even worse when people started telling me how nice they wore and stuff, I want to see, seriously. Every while I was doing the paper, i kept thinking about how almost everything slipped through my fingers. Did i not hold it properly? THIS SUCKS SUCKS.. felt damned empty, every second i spent writing.. it was dripping.. i'm always missing out the great stuff..and in the end trying to pretend that it's ok.. I AM NOT.. they must be enjoying now..having a fun time of their own, here i am.. stuck.. SUCKS..OH MAN.. bye

No comments: