Followers

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Many days when i want to blog, after typing a few sentences.
I decided to stop and juz close the window.
Reason? I'm thinking of people's reaction after reading my blog entries and i juz stopped.

I'm realli not that good wif my words when it comes to consoling people anymore as compared to me when i was younger.. say primary sch that time?

Yea, maybe things weren't that complicated that time? Things were as simple as A,B, C. Literally. How easy it is to bring a smile to a small young kid.. juz give him a sweet, or making funny faces at them, and they'll smile/ laugh at you... just that simple.

But now, there are many other factors that we need to consider when we talk to other people.. many many others.. So many that i dont know when this entry will end at.

Sometimes i tink people might juz tink that i'm blind or something.. i dont dare to say that i see alot of things.. but i can only say that sometimes i realli wished i was blind.

Read junwei's blog.. dang.. his poems are all dam nice. super meaningful and.. chim lol..

Maybe i might juz stop blogging soon.
At least i wont tink so much about how people will feel when they read my blog. =)

No comments: