Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

So that was what exactly that happened.
Guess i'm partly correct.
What's with this weird emptiness?
I dunno how to fill it up.

Sometimes i wished you were there
just be yourself.
Sometimes i wished you were here
right at my side

So the same thing is happening again eh?
felt just like De ja vu.
Didn't it happened before?
No, I'm tired already.

I should have known that people are like this, the way they are.
Well. At least i'm still able to feel the way i am now.
How practical can people get?
Comparatively, those who act based on emotions are considered rash and illogical?

I like music.
I like how they're played.
I like how people can relate to them.
But music was also how it all started.

I can only say that you're pretty dumb.
but not that dumb till you cant survive in this world.
but dumb enough to be used by others.
Disposable i guess.
I like walls.
protection.

No comments: