Followers

Thursday, June 29, 2006


dam it. feel like sai now. shitty feeling. ahh. wth.. wadeva la..

Juz came back from tuition.. i gave tuition ok.. haha. some more like so near la.. yah. kirk la.. haha. I juz cant imagine someone living so near my house.. for the past years i always tot it was ULU n haunted for anyone to stay here la.. haha. his 2 dogs r like so cute la.. i tink i nearly slapped one's face. lol.. cos he was like resting under my chair. i din know n lifted my leg back.. lightly de.. ahha.. den hit his paws or smth.. den was like.. wad's tat furry thing i kicked? The funny thing was the dog simply ignored me. hahaha.. den juz walked away as if nothing happened la.. totally out of the situation.. oblivious.Ignorance is bliss. haha. so true seh? he wanted to pay me too. weird kid. if tat's the case he would have owed me loads rite... haha.. jkjk. then his maid also v nice.. yeah.. when she sees my mom she'll like greet la.. even though she dun reali know her.. haha.. PP also have nice people de. I'm downloading chunks of FF music now.. official website la.. ahahah..

have been finding more FF music.. n i reali found loads more seh.. there's this guy.. who calls himself 'Piano Squall' n plays the piano like dam well lah.. give u all the link. http://www.pianosquall.com/downloads .go thr n download the videos tat he uploaded himself.. so cooool.. n some parts reali sound like the original music.. yeah man.. how i wish i could wake up one day n start playin like him.....ok. tat's impossible.. hahaha..

No comments: