Followers

Wednesday, June 28, 2006


oh man... Mid Yr Exam dam sucky.. owell.. Ytd was goin to Tpy for lunch.. saw this weird woman on the bus before i went up.. yah.. so it was like my friend's friend's were talking when this weird woman started scolding like.. keep quiet or sumthing.. din tink tat we were tat noisy.. so we continued.. the next thing which I'm gonna say might be too vulgar for u guys.. skip this part if u cant take it.. lol.

"Wad junior college! I give u $1 million dollars u go have sex at hotel! U tink ur worms how many inches? vagina itchy scratch la! U all wan follow me is it! Come i bring u all to police station. Sex Sex SEX! Now i know why all of u go home so late! must be use handphone call people meet at hotel n sex! U wan i teach u all sex.. parents nv teach u all. i bring u all to woodbridge i tell u. nasi Lemak ikan Bilis..stare wad stare.u tink ur hair long v sexy is it? I'll cut of n u'll be a nun."

Juz imagine this n repeat it 2 or 3 times.That's wad she said i tell u.. wow.. she's even more open minded than any of us i tink.. was like.. so random n..freaky i guess. no other words can describe tat situation.. BIZZARE!

oh yah.. n there seems to be something weird goin on wif my bag... it's like.. bad.. n sumthing is there... i have no idea tat is..... oh man... scary.... it's.... weird.....i tink my bag........................................................ is dirty. making my arms itchy. HAHAHA... k.. shall wash it soon...=)
P.S: I hav no idea why i uploaded that pic.. juz to try out the function i guess.. lol.. it's working.. haha...

No comments: