Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tml's GP prelim paper. LOL
I'll do my best for Ms Chiew haha.

This month's been birthday for many people. =)


I wonder what happened.

I really wonder.

I guess not really everyone is willing to listen.

Just listen.

I don't know to say if it's anyone's fault too since it seems like we've been shaped into this by reality.

But i guess this will carry on.

Like how it started.

Negligence, indifference, ignorance, self-centered, what more?

Very soon EVERYONE will have this barrier of distrust which some are already quite obvious now.

Holding on too tightly?

Thinking too much?

Yea. Maybe.

My sis said this many times to me.

"For a 18 yr old, why are you thinking about stuff like that?"

Well.. true that whatever she's facing now might be trillion times far worse than me, more shitty and all.

But it's a indisputable issue that that's just how i think about things.

There should be plenty of people out there who thinks the same way as i am.


Seems like the presence of internet doesn't necessarily bring people closer to one another eh?

Simplicity is a rare sight now.

when i talk about human, I include myself in too btw.

ZZZZ hate it. to the core.

No comments: